Falltech 7276100 - 100' Self Retracting Lifeline - Contractor Grade
When there is no margin for error on your job site, FallTech Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRLs) deliver quick stopping power with minimal impact to the body and anchor point. Rugged, reliable and built to meet the industry’s highest standard, FallTech's SRLs bring safety and consistency to even the most challenging work environments.
The 100’ Contractor Self-Retracting Device Is equipped with a side cable payout, constructed with lightweight glass-filled nylon housing, internal braking system, swiveling self-locking carabiner with an intergraded carrying handle all within a stackable design.
- The housing is constructed with lightweight glass-filled nylon that offers increased strength for durability with excellent wear resistance properties
- A carrying handle is integrated to the SRD for easy transport around the job site
- A stackable design allows the 100’ Contractor SRD to be stacked on one another maximizing transport and minimizing storage space
- The internal braking system provides maximum stopping power in the event of a fall
- The side payout design allows incredibly smooth cable payout and retrieval of the 3/16" cable while reducing wear and tear of the cable and orifice
- A swiveling, self-locking carabiner reduces cable twist and provides visual indication of a fall event
- Complies with the following ANSI and OSHA requirements ANSI: Z359.14-2014 OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66
We Also Recommend
Falltech 7015 Contractor 1‐D-Ring Full Body Harness
Sale price $3600 $36.00